We are looking for a Planning Manager for our metalworking company with subcontracted work for third parties who will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Plans and schedules production on customer orders;
• He is in charge of feasibility analysis, planning of delivery times together with the Production Manager, checking work progress, delivery times, monitoring and forecasting production costs;
• Calculating time and methods, analysing deviations, measuring with process indicators, defining short/medium-term production plans;
• Optimises production flow with production data collection by product type
• Plans the production capacity of resources and machinery
• Managing reports with indication of volumes and non-conformities, with a view to optimising the supply of components and semi-finished products
• Accounts for product costs
• Prepares reports for sales management
• Collaborates with procurement in the scheduling of raw materials and/or work accounts
• Carries out lead time analysis of products between production and sales
• Manages the production plan of departments and warehouses (raw materials, semi-finished and finished products) ensuring shipments according to customer requirements and plans
• Analyses production development and improvement activities.
• knowledge of company processes, the Quality System, company organisation and working methodologies to be applied with regard to production planning;
• full familiarity with IT tools, in particular Excel and MRP software;
• knowledge of production accounting, business processes/flows, principles and methodologies of lean thinking, predisposition to teamwork, preferably experience in the metal industry.